Journal of Management Excellence: Creating Value
Creating value is the most important objective of every organisation, but it is also the hardest to define.
takes a look at the many different ways to create value.
- Connect Enterprise Performance Management Processes to Drive Business Value (Ivo Bauermann)
- Commentary: If You Are Ready, Now Is the Time! (John Kopcke)
- The Need for Profitability Management (VJ Lal)
- Commentary: The Complete Value of an Enterprise Performance Management System (Thomas Oestreich)
- Centraal Boekhuis: Creating Value by Delivering Business Intelligence as a Service (Emiel van Bockel)
- Commentary: The Overinstrumented Enterprise (James Taylor)
- True Value Index: A Measure for Sustainable Business Success (Frank Buytendijk)
- Industry Insights (Mark Conway)