Journal of Management Excellence: Creating Value, Part II
Creating value is the most important objective of every organization, but it is also the hardest to define. In part two of this series, Oracle‘s newsletter takes another look at the many different ways to create value.
- World-Class EPM Drives More Than Twice The Shareholder Return (Tom Willman)
- Commentary: Creating Value By Doing More With Less (Thomas Oestreich)
- The First Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Index Reveals Modest (Steve Walker)
- Achievement of Management Excellence (Steve Walker)
- Guest Commentary: Closing The Loop (Wayne Eckerson)
- Uncertainty Management: The Source of All Management Value (Jim Franklin)
- Managing Stakeholder Value With Analysis Chains (Tony Politano)
- Building the Business Case For Return on Enterprise Performance Management Investment (Ron Dimon)
- Industry Insights (Mark Conway)
DOWNLOAD> seo data ip info .